Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Ready, set, go... Free Equine Anatomy Course!

OK, so I technically started this blog almost a year ago now, but then got a little distracted by the other events and tasks related to launching AllAboutAnimalMassage.com and publishing books and e-books on horse and dog massage. But 2010 is clearly the year to really get this blog rolling. Watch for tips, links, videos, podcasts and the latest e-books. I'll even let you horse folks know when the cat massage book will be ready, though don't tell your horses or dogs I said that :)
(And PLEASE don't tell your cats their book came third, chronologically at least!)

I'm happy to launch this new beginning with a resource I know many of you will positively drool over, a FREE On-Line Equine Anatomy course! (Free only during 2010, so don't wait!)
This is a very generous offering from Equinology to the horse world. So check it out, and I hope you enjoy it! (Actually, there is a $15 fee to cover administration costs, but in 2011 the cost will be $150, so still a steal of a deal for anyone interested in horse anatomy, equine massage, or equine massage training.)

No comments:

Post a Comment